Sunday, August 8, 2010

Candy Caddy

<><>
<>
<><>
Candy Caddy
Candy Caddy

































I made a few of these for the peeps at work. I will be leaving a job of thirteen years to go back to University to complete a second degree. I am pretty excited and sad at the same time. I have known, worked, dined and partied with these lovely gals almost from the day I started at my job. So, I made a few of these caddies to be filled with their favorite candies and a coffee card as a token of my appreciation for all the years we've shared. I hope they like them :)

If you would like the measurements, drop me a comment.  Thanks!

The Deets:

Stamp:  Amuse: Marigold, Leave Frond II
Inks:  Memento: Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves
Copics: R85, R83, R81, "highligted" with YR61
Misc:  pearls, Scorepal. doublesided tape

No comments:

Post a Comment